Shopping Suggestions

Vlad the Mad

Hi everyone,

I've been reading the forums for a while now, and finally decided to join the community as I'm about to go on a Malifaux shopping spree.

I'm a beginner, and I'll probably start with the Guild and the Neverborn. As for the Guild, for the start I was thinking of getting the LadyJ and Sonnia boxes, and was wondering if you would suggest anything else to round up the selection for the start.

I am currently contemplating the respective totems, the Executioner and the Peacekeeper. I'll play LadyJ for the start, but after I get accustomed to the game I'd give Sonnia a try as well.

All advice is welcome!

you want the executioner, he plays so nice with both of them.

But as far as lady J's totem, it doesn't really do much for you... what I suggest instead is the gov. proxy, his wp bonus works wonders, and there's so few moral duels that will give you problems. since most of the time when a model fails a moral duel it spends so much time recovering it might as well have just died

Also maybe think about grabbing a convict gunslinger, suppressive fire is awesome for keeping your opponents hands empty, and the fact his pistols are paired and he has trigger happy totally makes him worth 6 ss I run him along side sonnia the most just because they could use the extra support to keep models pinned