Ophelia's Fling

Murphy'sLawyer

Wanted to share an interesting strategy using Ophelia, Young'n, Rami and a Slop Hauler. Pretty standard members of an Ophelia crew, so they will already be on your table.

First note it will happen all at once so your opponent won't be able to counter. Here is the sequence.

First companion Ophelia, Rami and the young'n. Have the young'n walk twice for up to 12" then cast Dirty Shot. This should hit most targets but will most likely only cause 2 Dg. He will get pushed back 1", but if he does it point blank things will still work. He'll have 2 health points left.

Now activate Ophelia and "Family Tree" the Slop Hauler. She can be used how ever you like. She is mostly needed to "Family Tree". Now have the Slop Hauler "Betcha I C'n Hit It!" on the young'n. Cheat your young'n's flip so you get a fate even so you can cheat the damage flip to a severe damage for the :blast:blast to trigger. That is 2 Dg to all the AOE targets and now they all have defense of 4. Young'n dies.:ciao:

Now activate Rami and have him "Gremlin Sights" on your new juicy target and go to town. Don't forget reckless and Dumb Luck.:thcow2:

With an average Fate hand you are looking at 10 Dg on the low end to one target while up to 18 Dg without "Dumb Luck" if your cards flip right. (if they don't have armor.) If there were multiple targets caught up in the AOE then you could take down several targets with Rami.:guns:

If it was a master that got caught in the AOE it will burn all his Soul Stones to possibly stay alive. And you still have the rest of your crew that can activate.

:opheliaNot bad for sacrificing one 2ss model which can take down many high Soul Stone models.

Edited by Murphy'sLawyer

I like the idea of pigapulting Pere Ravage into the heart of the enemy. if he dies on the landing, he damages all around him. if he lives he can still cause some damage and the opponent has to deal with him.

But, before he deals with him, he has to move his stuff away or it will get damaged when pere dies. So you have ample opportunity to slop pere, and continue on withRami.

One of the things I have been thinking about doing is taking out Pere and the slop hauler from my standard Ophelia list and replacing them with a Gremlin Taxidermist and 2 more gremlins. The idea is to reckless the gremlins to death then use their corpse counters to summon in stuffed piglets. As far as I can tell this should be kosher as it only lists hiring restriction with Ophelia and not summoning.