Spirits without Kirai Whaaaa...? (30ss seamus list)

Zombie_Pimp

so for a change of pace i want to proxy a simple 30ss list

Seamus

2 Bells

2 Shikome

8 SS catch

low on model count...yes

low on corpse counters...yes

any real synergy between Seamus and Shikome.... not on paper no(i am somewhat miffed that there are no new undead spirits for Seamus) but feel like there ability to lock down models will compliment Seamus well. And heck I just think it will be fun to try out.

who knows for Seamus there may be gold beneath them there...Japanese... bird-woman...harpy...things

yeah the second Shikome is there to make sure I actually test them properly. Probably not the most efficient thing to do but I want to make sure I actually test them and not make a list that wins without them. I made that mistake wile testing out the hanged the list worked but he never really did anything just floated around. with this list the Shikome have to be used, but for a more efficient list at the same level i would probably try

Seamus *2

2 belles 8

Shikome 8

2 dogs 4

Crooked man 4

model count 7

with 8 SS left over for Seamus the greedy list stone hoarder

the Shikome forms the primary combat force in this crew using the WP debuffs from Seamus and the dogs to get "easy" hits wile the belles assist it in singling out its prey the crooked man is there to offer some cheep ranged backup and heck with the def debuff of a pair of dogs he can actually be kind of brutal in melee

Edited by Zombie_Pimp
WOW I need to proof-read befor I post >.<

the Shikome forms the primary combat force in this crew using the WP debuffs from Seamus and the dogs to get "easy" hits wile the belles assist it in singling out its prey the crooked man is there to offer some cheep ranged backup and heck with the def debuff of a pair of dogs he can actually be kind of brutal in melee

the onryo are pretty cheap spirits, so matchin th up with seamus is a good idea also as they can benefit from the wp dock. well most spirits are good for that.

a list i was thinkin of was 3 rotten belles, 2 onryo, datsue ba, and a c.killer for 35ss with 6ss in game.

Edited by dakrulz55