The Guild Project

Lord Shaper

• 1 month later...
all your work are just awesome! i'm impressed :congrats:

Why thank you!

I've got 3 more Stalkers, and Alt Sonnia waiting to get some paint as well as some outcasts and a tonne of Ressers and Neverborn.

The Guild comes first though so I'll be building aJustice and Alt Justice soon.

oh, and just tell me how did you paint this wooden signpost, which is at Peacekeeper? because still looking for a way to paint in interesting way my cemetery crosses.

The signpost was painted with Snakebite Leather then washed with Badab Black and from there a few highlights and writing a couple of town names on it.

The Peasekeeper is pinned at every connection so he won't move but he is back heavy so inside the base I have it full of greenstuff and offcuts of miniature tabs to add some more weight to the front.

Why thank you!

I've got 3 more Stalkers, and Alt Sonnia waiting to get some paint as well as some outcasts and a tonne of Ressers and Neverborn.

The Guild comes first though so I'll be building aJustice and Alt Justice soon.

The signpost was painted with Snakebite Leather then washed with Badab Black and from there a few highlights and writing a couple of town names on it.

The Peasekeeper is pinned at every connection so he won't move but he is back heavy so inside the base I have it full of greenstuff and offcuts of miniature tabs to add some more weight to the front.

thanks, and the highlights with what colour? :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

He turned out great, really nice work on the coats folds, really has some nice depth to it, well done. One question, if you don't mind. From the first time I saw it I was wondering what was up with the left hand. Is it bandaged, or gloved? Is he holding something? Not that it really matters, I plan on getting one for regular use and to convert into a zombie (Guild of the Living Dead) but I was just curious. Again, very nice as always and as always thanks for sharing.

He turned out great, really nice work on the coats folds, really has some nice depth to it, well done. One question, if you don't mind. From the first time I saw it I was wondering what was up with the left hand. Is it bandaged, or gloved? Is he holding something? Not that it really matters, I plan on getting one for regular use and to convert into a zombie (Guild of the Living Dead) but I was just curious. Again, very nice as always and as always thanks for sharing.

I painted it as if it was bandaged and he's also holding the Holy Relic there so my take is he can't touch it himself.