Gah, its so frusterating!

Sandwich

That's correct. It is how it works.

Thanks, Sketch.

One last follow up, if you please.

I have Seamus companion a Belle 6" away.

6" away from that Belle (12" from Seamus), we have Sybelle. She is now allowed to activate simultaneously.

6" beyond Sybelle (18" from Seamus) we have a second Belle who can also activate with Sybelle.

True or false: I can opt to activate the Belle 18" away from Seamus first, should I choose to, even though she's not the Belle Seamus initially used Womanizer on.

Don't you point that thing at me. I don't know where it's been!

:P

:laugh:

Wait.

No. Not woot.

Does this mean the Ortegas no longer have to clump? Before, they had to be within 6" of someone if the entire crew wanted to activate. But now they can spread themselves out, forming a kill-line 30" across?

NOT WOOT.

:laugh:

Does this mean the Ortegas no longer have to clump? Before, they had to be within 6" of someone if the entire crew wanted to activate. But now they can spread themselves out, forming a kill-line 30" across?

Yes, they've been able to do it for quite some time now ;) Guild in general can pull off some nasty companion chains with austringers/family/totem ... ressers can do a pretty good one too.

Yes, they've been able to do it for quite some time now ;) Guild in general can pull off some nasty companion chains with austringers/family/totem ... ressers can do a pretty good one too.

:gurney:

Which is to say, the locals and I have been playing that incorrectly for quite some time now. :embarasse

We've always assumed there needed to be an ... epicenter? ... for a companion chain. You activate Perdita, for instance, and any Companion (Family) members within 6" are considered for simultaneous activation. Anyone left hanging beyond the 6" was forced to wait until next time.

And yeah, our Ortega player was quick to catch on after a game or two of mass, crew-wide activation abuse. It's a neat trick ... in moderation.