Disappearing act

mattraptor

First you discard a Soulstone, then you choose a Non Master Model (you may choose one of your Models or one of the opponents models) within range. If this Model fails its Resistance it will be buried. At the Start of the Closing Phase this buried model returns within 6" of Colette. If Colette is removed from play until the start closing phase (lets say the opponent kills her)... the buryed modell returns in Basecontact to colette right before she is removed from play. That could happen before the start colosing phase. So it is written with the commata and or in the spell discription.

That is how i understand the rules... :)

Edited by Koali

Like, for instance, I've been trying to think about how I will beat my friend's Sonia crew, as Samael can really put a hurting on my pieces. But, with a high tome card in my hand, I think I could easily bury and possibly replace Sam without too much trouble. Could maybe even use a Mechanical Dove to pull it off. Much easier than trying to eat through all his wounds with all ofthe spells that Colette and her crew tend to use. Of course, once my Coryphees finally get here, those will work just as well for taking him down. ;)