Hmm, masters typically don't fit (at least the ones i have) - belles are big because of the umbrellas i guess, but the more 'subtle' models fit quite OK.

The only thing I don't understand is, how do people manage to stuff the 40mm bases in the bigger slots (even while making one space from two in the foam - it just still sticks out (the base) im my foam (or maybe i'm just doing it wrong :) )

I'll agree with most of what's been said. I'm going to be doing custom foam trays as I have display bases for almost all my figs and they are too tall to fit comfortably in the small tray. Plus I really love BF's custom cut trays. They are awesome! I have many for Warhammer.

The two books do fit in the velcro pouch with no problem. Book three will not fit in the velcro pouch though. But, that's why you've got the other side. I have a binder full of photo sheets that carry my stat cards. So, I've got that in the zippered pouch along with 4 dry erase markers, two tape measures and 4 decks. I have the following figs in the case:

Arcanists

Ramos box set

Marcus boxed set

Rasputina boxed set (Ice gamins double packed 2 in one slot)

3 molemen (double packed 2 in one slot

2 Hoarcat prides

1 december Acolyte

Wendigo

Essence of power

Brass Arachnid

Injun Joss

Guild

Lady Justice Boxed Set

Sonia Boxed Set

Perdita Boxed Set

Neverborn

The Dreamer and Lord Chompy Bits Nightmare

Proxy models for 4 daydreams

Proxy models for 2 stitched togethers

Proxy models for 2 Lelu

Proxy models for 2 lelitu

Proxy model for collodi

Zorida Boxed Set

Pandora Boxed Set

Lilith Boxed Set

2 teddies

Shapeshifter

REssurectinoist

Seamus Boxed Set (though Belles are very tight in the spaces

Nicodem Boxed Set

Outcasts

Killjoy

Leveticus

Convict Gunslinger

So, not quite the full line. But, it easily gets all the boxed sets or a crapload of boxed sets plus extras. Not too shabby. Most won't have all the figs Wyrd ever produces with them at all times.