Georgetown, KY

Ormgund

So this is my first post to the forums. I don't get the chance to be on line as much as I would like. I am so thankful to have this game. It is the first tabletop game that my wife has been interested in. I have been playing many games now for years but this is the first one that my wife has had a liking for the minis and the way the game plays. She has more crews than I do.

Anyway, I hope to get to be able to be active on the forums and get the good stuff on all the latest wyrd info!

My wife is the one who pulled me into this game. She saw it at the store and was like "HOWS COME YOU DONT PLAY THIS GAME!!!???!?!".

And I was like "cause i wasnt knowing dis game existed...?"

and she was like "well now you do. so learn it and teach me!!"

lol

wasn't quite like that but its much more interesting to tell that way.

Maybe we can do a big couple tournament!!! Like it has to be husband/wife or sig-other/sig-other teams. (dont want to discriminate) That would be a blast.

I am glad to hear that there is a lot more than just the bro factor in this game. It is great to hang out and play a game with the guys but to have some ladies involved really helps out the OMG's or (Old Married Guys)!

As for factions my wife has McMourning and Pandora while I play mostly Guild and have been making the switch to Arcanists.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to chime in on this on. My girlfriend was outright upset at me that I had gotten a box set and not got her one at the same time. Also my one friend has been trying to get his girlfriend into table top gaming for years, but the minute he gave her Perdita and a fate deck she was hooked. Something about this game really appeals to women.