New 2010 Catalog

Druthu

Wyrd...... You guys suck something awful....(yea sarcasm)

The new 2010 catalog look beautiful, and now I want to collect everything that you sell....

Also I got my Lord Chompy Bits in the mail today....If I am jumped by a gang I can stick Lord Chompy Bits in a sock and beat them to death....

The new rulebook....it looks so good. I started flipping thru it and I started drooling on the pages over the models and the rules. I now must cover the book in plastic so I can read it.

The puppet deck....well I kept it sealed so I didn't scream out loud like a 4 year old girl at work.

Whatever your business model is, laminated it, hang it on the wall and treat it like scripture.

Rock on.....

The only additions I recall are the Kirai boxed set with Gaki clams, the Colette Boxed set with Coryphee clams, the cover art for the 3 terraclips and the artist-renderings of detsue-ba and LCB. they moved some of the models around -- compiling every faction's last page of their catalog's layout from the previous catalog with some of the earlier pages... so 5 new or condensed pages/layouts in the new catalog but nothing you haven't seen from the "New Releases and GenCon" thread except the detsue-ba art which is on the cover.