Got my Malifaux bag today

Kbdrand: I guess I am lucky since I live in the same state as Bryan. He even delivered my last order on his way to Tucson. I would play the squeaky wheel. I know he is spreading himself thin, but he seems genuinely interested in his customers. By the same token, that is still no excuse; e-mail is quick and easy and goes a long way.

HAHAHAhahaha

Do not get that started up again!

Ha ha, yeah, should have known better.

But for the record, I am a big fan of battlefoam product. I own a 720 and it's fantastic. There was even a problem with the order, and Romeo was very kind when I spoke to him directly. They took care of me, even though it was my mistake that caused the problem. So yeah, regardless of what happens behind the scenes and whether you agree or disagree with how they run things, battlefoam makes quality product and they have solid customer service.

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine all loaded up, and I love it. I do find the one trays with smaller slots lacking a little, but I`ve got figs that fit there. The downside is I`ve almost filled the bag. The price was a little high at $108 Canadian, but It`s a good bag that fits everything but mar cards, which is fine with me. They`re in a box with scenery in it.

• 1 month later...

Despite visiting most of the hobby/gaming shops in New England on my recent vacation nowhere had the Malifaux bag so I came home empty handed.

KR now do a pick & pluck tray that'll take the larger figures and the cards, so I bought one of those last week and I'm very pleased with it. A viable alternative for European players.