Scratch built Corpse and Scrap Counters

GreenRiveter

Update:

I hope everyone who ordered is enjoying the counters! I've gotten some great feedback from you guys, and a couple new orders too.

I haven't been pushing these much since I've been busy with commission, but I wondering how everyone painted theirs?

I'd love to see some pics of people using them in game!

I'm working on explosives base inserts for the book 2 objective, and I still need to come up with a better scrap token.

No pics of mine, but I painted the first five exactly as you did. The next five I primed black and their waiting.

We used them as poison counters in a game two weeks ago and they worked great! I've got another game on the 23rd. If I remember I'll take some pics when we inevitably toss these out on the table again.

Definitely looking forward to what you come up with for explosives!

• 1 month later...

Sorry its taking me so long to get to the other counters. I'm in the middle of painting 3000 points of Orks for 40k. I'll be making a body parts counter and the explosives counters for sure.

I'm still taking orders for the corpse counters through my e-mail. Details on my blog.

I'll post a couple early builds for the counters here, and get some feedback before casting begins.