So far

Manicmac

Here is what I have for my demo days, both at the store and at the comic con;

MVC-424S-1.jpg

?action=view&current=MVC-424S-1.jpgMVC-933S-1.jpg

a%3EMVC-933S-1.jpga%3E?action=view&current=MVC-933S-1.jpga%3E

I figured a bayou was the easiest to make with the least amount of actual terrain needed.

MVC-926S-1.jpg

Boxed sets not available for Leveticus so I had to order ala carte! Ronin were on order at this time and are now being painted up.

MVC-374S-2.jpg

My original Cult of December crew. I have added the road kill Wendigo and December Acolyte.

I have the Zoraidia Boxed set finished as well though no pictures as of yet. As I told Keith, I will most likely not use her for the comic con demo. . .PC being what it is, no sense in making people mad.

Also available is a Ortega crew, (My son's), a McMourning crew, (His GF's, and first time gamer!) A Lilith crew, (Other son's) and a Gremlins crew still in the box.

All critique is welcome and appreciated.

MVC-027S.jpg

MVC-424S-1.jpg

Very cool Mac!

More trees! Fences, both stone and wood will add more variation and cover. I think more detail on the shanty is a good idea too. Some hills. Maybe an idol or two. I did one of Cthulhu for my Silurid since they OBVIOUSLY worship the great fiend!

My group plays with a LOT of terrain usually. I prefer to break up line of sight as much as possible, it makes for much more interesting games.

For demos and store pick up games I think what you have is a GREAT foundation!

I have the Zoraidia Boxed set finished as well though no pictures as of yet. As I told Keith, I will most likely not use her for the comic con demo. . .PC being what it is, no sense in making people mad.

could greenstuff the top ot the apron to cover those 'orrible bits?

for Demos, i'm not sure if i'd take Leveticus; he's somewhat complicated?

I like the board; nice to see some swamp terrain :D

Ciaran is right, some more scatter would certainly help it, if just to break up Line of Sight :)

also, it maybe worth trying to glue the roof on the hut down slightly more?

Thanks guys.

I have since gotten the roof to lay flatter to the hut.

We have played several games on the terrain and found:

Severe/Bog makes for a very slow game. No range until turn 3-4 (Ortegas and Cult).

Fog/Mists make ranges even shorter

Set up is very important.

Rethinking my Demo Crews now, Might have to put out the Gremlins. . . .

I played a game with the Ortegas in a Foggy Bog against Lillith. I got worked a bit and ultimately took home the win.

I would suggest: "islands" that have fences, trees, etc.. on them and hills. We often overlook hills in bogs, they certainly exist in real life though!

If these are scattered about it will allow crews to "leapfrog" through the bog and get into combat faster. Again though, we play really terrain heavy in our games.