Snake Oil Master

WookieeGunner

Still like the carnival possibilities. Bearded ladies, escapologists etc Possibly a master of ceremonies like my avatar but less cat based!

I have succesfully avoided saying the c-word. To be honest I could live without the c's. Whilst I understand why the idea excites some people it doesn't do it for me.

And if Wyrd come out with some sort of character creation system I'm sure we'll see plenty of them on tables.

Possibly using some Eden miniatures. If you haven't seen them, check them out.

Ooh.

"The amazing Clockwork Man"

(A man of brass and copper, missing only a heart. A large hole in it's chest is covered in gore as it tries to rip out the hearts of it's victims, hoping one day that it will become "real". It can do more damage while suffering wounds itself by "overwinding" it's attack)

"The Mirror Bearer"

(wields a mirror that anyone who is in close range must make a test or they lose stats as the mirror warps their reality. The mirror bearer cannot move far, and the mirror is fragile, but the bad thing is, if it is hit, it explodes into shards, each one digging into the people in range, poisoning anyone they hit)

"The knife thrower"

(A powerful telek....thingy, who is surrounded by knives. He can send out the knives as ranged attacks, and also move scrap and corpse counters around. (I think moving treasure counters might be bad?)