1st Gamers' World Malifaux Tournament

guru

Bring your crew (25 soulstones) for 3 games that will bring you to total control of Tombstone Street's soulstones...or in the street's gutter with your throat slit.

APRIL 10th 2010 at noon @ Gamers' World 4986 Queen Mary, Montreal Qc. (for more informations or a message in french http://www.gamersworld.ca or 514-788-5389)

There's 5$ entry fee, prizes based on participation.

May the best man win!

PS: We pay taxes on every Malifaux item until the tournament!!!

(If we have them in stock, but we'll also restock so you get more choice) For those who already placed an order, rejoice as you'll also benefit from the discount!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, We're working on a Battle-report...with pictures!

Well, in term of attendance, I was a little disapointed (because I know twice as many players that could'nt make it for x reasons)...Not to lie or anything, there was 4 players plus me.

(Okay, I have to admit, the day was'nt the best day neither, just before university exams week, we'll take that too into account next time)

As for the community, I'm working on it and hopefully next time, we'll be three times the number of players.

But stay tuned...If you missed this event, its not a big deal because we have many other things planned.

Next should be in May...but that should'nt stop any of you to schedule a regular game and play ;)

Happy Crew-Wrecking and Soulstone-stealing!

Guru

I'd ,like to play a game against you next week, if you're available (or any other player, if interested). I bought my Ramos crew(plus a few other mini), back in august at GW, but never played as my playing partner never got started. The best days for me would be tuesday or wednesday after 6.

I know i should put this on GW forum, but I can't activate my account over there, and can't post on the forum

• 2 weeks later...

No clue sorry, that's also the reason why after a certain point (when I learned I would soon be job-less) I lost interest in doing a battle report...Even if I really liked the scenarios (fight in catacombs under a street).

I'll check as to where in Montreal Malifaux players can play, and eventually, where there's players, there's products to be bought.

Have a good one.

No clue sorry, that's also the reason why after a certain point (when I learned I would soon be job-less) I lost interest in doing a battle report...Even if I really liked the scenarios (fight in catacombs under a street).

I'll check as to where in Montreal Malifaux players can play, and eventually, where there's players, there's products to be bought.

Have a good one.

Cool, keep us inform if you ever get info.