How do you do?

GuySmiley

Hello Wyrd community. I am Guy Smiley, and I am very pleased to join the Wyrd forums. I have been playing Malifaux since January; thanks to the recommendation of a friend, and I was lucky to have picked up my starter box and book as the game has become very popular at my lgs making those books a tough item to get a hold of.

As for whom I am. I’m just this guy you know. I have been playing different mini games for awhile, although lately I have stuck mostly with 40k and warmachine. I am a poor painter. However, I do enjoy building terrain. I started by helping my father build doll houses for my sister. In keeping with those early days I am much happier working with sand paper and a knife then with a paintbrush.

The draw, for me, to malifaux was at first the use of cards. However, once I had a chance to read the book it was the story that really set the hook. The world that was created is not limited by the strict canon of many other systems. In being a new and mysterious world it does so much to capture the feeling of the unknown that many faced in the expansion west, in American History. I am really excited about creating campaign games and my own story as I explore malifaux through the battles my figs will fight.