New player looking for info.

costampede

Play beasts.

Now hopefully someone will come along with some real info for you.

Not having played Marcus, but repeating info that's already on the board here, his box is good, and he can also run Silithids well. His strength is mostly speed, and keeping his crew moving is important. Myranda and the Cerberus, in particular, are really good.

I did play with him a few times, and...there are casters which rely on their own skills in-game, and there are casters which are more of an addition to their force. Marcus is such a caster- he's decent in combat, he has a few nice spells, but he's no powerhouse, so use him cqarefully, and rely on the insanely fast units you have to smash the enemies in CC. Serpents, Cerberus, silurids, are all very good. Small cats I've found a bit too delicate to last, but my main opponent is guild, and they have good shooting.

Small cats I've found a bit too delicate to last, but my main opponent is guild, and they have good shooting.

Keep your cats back and send Marcus at as many Guild as possible to tie them up. Then bring up the cats which will then be at full potential. I always take 3 which works out well (40ss). Even if you only have two and each with 1 hp in 3" you can still get a 19 DEVOUR with a 13 of crows which swallows most all models reguardless of Joker.