Proxies and related...

Uriel

I wasn't sure where this belonged, so I put it here.

What are the rules on using Proxies in Tournaments? From other games, I have usually seen that they are OK, as long as they are from the same company, etc...

As far as using minis from other companies, however...

I must say that I will be using (In non-official Wyrd events) a stand-in for the Governor Totem, mainly because there is a wonderful Cadwallon mini with a quill and long scroll, tophat and coat, that I have been wanting to use forever... That isn't an issue,though.

Is it (In Official Events) OK to use bits of figs from other companies in/on my minis and terrain? Most notably, I have a LOT of creepy little voodoo dollies from my Confrontation Mid-Nor, and I thought about scattering them around the bayou terrain that I want to make (Zoraida's Eyes are everywhere...), as well as possibly putting them on some bases etc...

-Uriel

on terrain?

not at all

i doubt anyone will have a problem with that

i know on minis though (excluding bases), most tournaments require that the majority of the model be from the range of minis thats supposed to be used for the game...

however, with so many models in Mfx that dont exist to go with the rules there are for them, i think a model that a judge deems fitting for the rules//fluff should be ok to use, just check with the TO