defense

Thoughttrauma

I think Molemen and Rasputina should work quite well together. Though combining December's Touch with the existing Armor on the Molemen will likely be an overkill (let's face it, Armor 4 or 5 is already plenty). Moles should make nice bodyguards for Rasputina though, being cheaper than Gamin and just as fast as Rasputina. Their Tunneling and Sense Footfalls should also combine nicely with Ice Pillars.

An idea I had was to use a couple of moles, use Tunneling with them for Armor 5 and unhindered movement, then use them as targets for Rasputina's December's Curse. Move them next to your opposition and blast them with your spells. Because they're friendly models, you can cheat their Df very low to ensure Severe damage from the spell. Armor 5 will absorb all but a single point of damage and you get to spread some blasts your enemies can do nothing about. Add Myranda to Heal the Mole after the barrage of spells for good measure.

Haven't tried it yet but seriously will when my Arcanists arrive. On paper it should work quite nicely.

-Roope

I think Molemen and Rasputina should work quite well together. Though combining December's Touch with the existing Armor on the Molemen will likely be an overkill (let's face it, Armor 4 or 5 is already plenty). Moles should make nice bodyguards for Rasputina though, being cheaper than Gamin and just as fast as Rasputina. Their Tunneling and Sense Footfalls should also combine nicely with Ice Pillars.

An idea I had was to use a couple of moles, use Tunneling with them for Armor 5 and unhindered movement, then use them as targets for Rasputina's December's Curse. Move them next to your opposition and blast them with your spells. Because they're friendly models, you can cheat their Df very low to ensure Severe damage from the spell. Armor 5 will absorb all but a single point of damage and you get to spread some blasts your enemies can do nothing about. Add Myranda to Heal the Mole after the barrage of spells for good measure.

Haven't tried it yet but seriously will when my Arcanists arrive. On paper it should work quite nicely.

-Roope

Very nice. I will have to try that.