Reliable Full Spectrum Bulbs?

v22TTC

Well, after getting my ass kicked by Androv Medical (spit!), for a couple of months, I'm now without adequate light to work. :(

Can anyone recommend a UK (ideally) manufacturer of reliable full spectrum bulbs, 32+Watts, and bayonet, ideally? Cost doesn't matter - as long as they effing work....

They really made such a difference... when they worked....

Cheers! :)

@Peterdita: It's slowly, ponderously, excruciatingly, and frustratingly on the way.... Dude, my life's just gone so ridiculous this last couple of years, that there's nothing I could say that anyone would believe anymore... while IP was on, I was fighting a medical battle to prevent my Mum's foot being amputed (whilst attempting to stop her water pipes from bursting), for instance... sheesh!...

But, yeah, work's being done.... Would be quicker, if I could get adequate lighting (thought spending £20 on two bulbs might give me a fighting chance, but no... f*cking Androv!).

Which leads to....

@Wombats: Would you mind posting a link to one of those halogen lamps? Seriously, I seem to be spending half my life trying to get good light, and never getting nearer a solution.... [i can only ever work at night.]