Myranda and Shapeshifting

dreadpiratelynx

I'm brand new to the game (Just introduced this past Friday, played first game and bought first models on Sat), and I have some questions about Myranda's shapeshifting spell. These may be answered in the rulebook, but my FLGS is currently out of stock, so I was unable to buy one. I apologize if this should have been posted in the more general rules question area:

How exactly does this spell work? What stats/actions/triggers/etc are replaced with the ones on the beast's card, and what on Myranda's card is retained? If wounds are changed to that of the new beast, what happens when she returns to normal if she has sustained damage? FREX: If she is currently a Silurid and takes 2 dmg (so at 4 wounds remaining), when she reverts back to her normal form is she at 4 or 6 wounds? My logic says probably 6, but I'm not 100% sure. Also, what happens in the inverse (she has only 2 wounds remaining and wants to change into a model with only 6 total)? Again my logic says it's probably not possible (or at the very least not smart) to make the transformation.

Thanks in advance for any help

I think she doesn't get to keep her Ca primarily to prevent her from Shape changing from animal to animal. You pretty much have to drop back into human form before going to another form.

Not that it isn't doable to go from animal form to another animal form - just need some high cards.

As for Wp, some of the forms actually have better, the Cerberus, for example gets the bonus to Wp duels when the defender.