Malifaux Tournament - 4/17 - St Louis, MO

MEdwards

I will be running a 30 SS Malifaux tournament at Miniature Market on Saturday 4/17. Registration will begin at 11:30 am with the tournament starting at around 12:00 pm. There will also be a $5 entry fee which will be turned around in the form of in store credit for the top 3 finishers along with prize support for the best painted crew. In addition, I will be running what I'm calling the 'Red Joker Challenge'. If there are at least 14 participants in this tournament, I will personally contribute at least another $50 in prize support.

Where: Miniature Market

When: 4/17 - Registration @ 11:30 am with tournament starting as close to 12:00 pm as possible

Fees: $5 Entry

Prize Support: All entry fees will be turned around as in store credit for top 3 finishers and best painted crew

Red Joker Challenge: If there are at least 14 participants in this tournament I will personally contribute at least another $50 in prize support

Rules: Each player will be allowed to bring up to 2 Masters from the same faction. In addition, they will be allowed to bring 50 SS worth of models. Each round, players will be paired and assigned a Strategy for the round. After the Strategies are revealed, each player will be able to build a 30 SS list to use during the game round.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks.

Mark

Edited by MEdwards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...