Zoraida noob

Chev Chelios

I have been trolling the forums for a while trying to come up with an idea for a Zoraida crew outside of the box set.I must say that I am stumped. I have seen crews that are suppose to be great by some opinions and one shot wonders by others. I can't seem to come up with one that I feel comfortable as an all purpose crew for her.I know that it may not be cool to "steal" other crews but,I am truly stumped.Thanks ahead of time.I know that part of the hobby is making your own crews but,I'm begging.:pray:

I've been using Candy, woe, mature neph, and Papa Loco and it has worked fairly well. Sometimes Kade and another woe. Haven't got Teddy to the field yet. I think it depends on who I am playing. The melee heavy vics? Candy is a great! Slurrids work well against ranged units...Kade isn't my favorite but is good for messing around in your opponents flanks I've found.

I've also found it is important to talk your opponents into certain units...I always try and get them to play an Executioner...that guy is great at taking out his own friends

Also put down as much hazardous terrain as possible...kill/kill/kill if you can

Hex can be really useful...get rid of Han's special ammo and now he is pretty terrible...

Channel cast Obey with the doll for +2 flips

cast crystal ball first and when it inevitably fails it is sort of like a bonus flip for your next spell due to bayou two card (unless you have plans for it)

If units cause damage when they die (witchlings, papa loco) get something to charge them...sometimes it sets off a chain reaction...

• 4 weeks later...

I'm considering adding in Teddy and Kade in place of Bad Juju and 1 Silurid in 25 SS games.

Another option I've been thinking about is replacing Bad Juju with Hamelin, but it worries me I'll have no real heavy hitter then

I've also think the Convict Gunslinger might make a useful addition to Zoraid's crew as well.