Scibor Miniatures - Christmas Promotion

rudolf01.jpg

rudolf02.jpg

rudolf03.jpg

rudolf04.jpg

Xmas time is coming really fast! Yet another magical time for celebrating, having great with family time and probably most important - painting unique miniatures! And because of this event we have another promotion for all our clients!

To every order for minimum $40 (without shipping cost) placed and paid until the end of December we will add already well known Santa-Hunter model Ho, ho, ho!

Link:

http://www.sciborminiatures.com/

blocky looking with no extremities...I wouldn't have expected anything else from Scibor.

The stuff always looks fine in terms of detail...he/they just needs to step away from the idea that every miniature has to be a 1-piece sculpt. There is never anything dynamic from the range....it all has the same blocky look.

I got my first set of minis from them the other week. About what I expected. There are a few multi piece minis in there, mainly weapon heads etc. Casting was decently clean, although I got a shield that was basically unusable. But he did throw in an extra mini or two so that was cool. I do like their dwarfs... Stout and full of character. They come with pretty cool sculpted bases as well.