Compilation of VPs

nebiros

So, for fun, I thought I'd throw this together. I've compiled all of the vps given in these battle reports. This list doesn't really say anything, but it does show how popular some masters are more popular amongst the report posters.

Perdita - 18

Lady Justice - 40

Sonia Criid - 10

McMourning - 10

Nicodem - 13

Seamus - 36

Lilith - 53

Pandora - 31

Zoraida - 12

Ramos - 4

Rasputina - 20

Marcus - 4

Viktorias - 12

Leveticus - 5

Somer Teeth Jones - 6

I can add that in. The one problem I ran into in trying to compile this list is that there are several reports on here that didn't list the vps. Thus, I'm sure that there would be a few more reports that don't include the strategies and/or schemes. I can give it a go, though. I just thought this would be an interesting exercise to see what kind of info we could draw from all these reports.

Nice work. I think a win loss stat for each master would help as it shows how many games have been played.

IE if LJ has won 3 out of 5 games 3-2

Though if we tried going for which masters tend to win the most I'd honestly cut out any starter box game as there are obvious imbalances in them because they're theme boxes.

Sorry for the missed Ramos vps. I guess I just didn't see those reports...that or I'm very anti-union :) By all means, if anyone picks up on anything I missed, I would love to have others pick up on this and run with it. I honestly think it would be cool to have some kind of running tracker that could be updated anytime someone posted a batrep. I, of course, have no desire to put in the work, but it would be cool if we had something like that.