Fun Combo with Flame Burst

Butters

Just thought I'd post this since this happened in my last game and everyone found it very funny. I was playing with Sonnia's box and my friend was using Lilith's. Here's a diagram of the scene.

t=terror tot with 2 wounds left

M=mature neph with 7 wounds left

L-lilith with 3 wounds left

w=witchling stalker each with 2 wounds left

S=sonnia

t

M w L w

S

Tot is fighting the stalker and Lilith is fighting another. The mature neph is about 7-8 inches from Sonnia. I use Confiscated lore and cast Flame Burst on the Mature neph. I get severe damage and bring it down to 3 wounds. I use her trigger and place the next template over the tot. It kills the tot and the stalker. In the stalkers explosion it puts 2 on Lilith and another on the Mature Neph. The mature walks to Sonnia and gets in melee range. Sonnia swings and kills the mature. She then uses her last action to shoot into the Lilith combat. I hit the stalker and kill him and he kills Lilith in this explosion. :five:

Lol, nice one. I've done similar things with witchlings as well, they're my fav stock troops.

I had one in combat with a flesh construct and my executioner, the fleshie killed my executioner who killed the witchling with slow to die to get his wounds back, chopped up the fleshie next activation and used last rites to pop the corpse counters.

• 2 weeks later...

When the terror tot was killed my friend said they had a rule that when one of them is killed all friendly nephelim within 6'' make a walk towards the model that killed the tot. This is what brought the mature into melee range with Sonnia since the mature was within the 6'' of the tot