For those looking for quick and easy buildings

Omenbringer

If you are looking to make up some quick buildings for Malifaux stumbled across this site Whitewash City. Prices don't look to bad (The "Gold Town" is $75.00 for 45 buildings and 12 customer selected add-ons or the "Mother Load" is $90.00 for their entire catalog) and the best part is they are scalable up or down to better fit the miniatures that will be used with it. The interiors are depicted in a pretty novel way, each building also comes with a floor plan sheet that sits under the building, so when you want to enter the buildings you just lift up the building.

I am not a huge fan of Paper terrain, but these actually caught my eye.

Any way thought I would share.

Also my main use for them would be for inspiration, as I prefer to scratch build when I can.

Agreed, I much prefer scratchbuilding my own stuff... I have used the Whitewash City stuff as plans before, though, and it worked out pretty well.

For anyone not into scratchbuilding, Whitewash City is a great alternative. :D

Funny, I actually downloaded the free building last night and basically used it as a stencil, cut out some black foamcore, assembled it... tonight I'm going to use some cut up popsicle sticks to do the wood planking.

I find the building a tad bit small, but they are vector graphics, so you can scale them easily