Why can't Rasputina heal her ice minions

Pavic

Ok, this has been bugging me for months, so I have to get it out. Why is Rasputina not able to heal any of her minions, specifically Ice Gamin and Ice Golem? She is creating these things, so why can't she patch them up?

I realize that this may have been due to rules issues, i.e. saying she can repair constructs would be too broad. But why not say that she can heal models with Frozen Heart? This could be taken even further to say that she can only heal a model with Frozen Heart that is not benefiting from Ice Queen.

This has just been the one thing that has really stuck in my craw about Rasputina. I really feel that this would fit well fluffwise while providing her Icy minions with a little bit more longevity.

Ok, this has been bugging me for months, so I have to get it out. Why is Rasputina not able to heal any of her minions, specifically Ice Gamin and Ice Golem? She is creating these things, so why can't she patch them up?

In the summer how long does it take to freeze ice cubes in the freezer? If you took one of those ice cubes and dropped it you could proabably re-freeze it by putting it back in the container but it would take time and water. Just because the Gamins are made of snow and the Golems are made of frozen water doesn't mean that Rasputina doesn't have to prepare them in advance. Mabey most of her magic is occupied with keeping them cold and mobile?

Because with Ice Queen she could heal anybody within 4" and that would be waaay too overpowered... ;)

Because with Ice Queen she could heal anybody within 4" and that would be waaay too overpowered... ;)

I agree, but if they put on the limitation that she can only heal models that have Frozen Heart that is not provided by Ice Queen, I think this would be ok and fluffy.