Hi from Sydney

HairyDave

Hey Guys, just dropping in to say hello!

I've picked up the odd mini or two in the past just because I liked them, but I've heard good things about the game and I should be receiving a rulebook soon.

I've been wargaming for almost a decade now, drifting between 40K, Blood Bowl and Battletech mainly but skirmish games have always had their appeal too. Recently I've been concentrating more on Infinity and Song of Blades and Heros.

• 4 weeks later...

Sydney is the place to be for Malifaux. I've been working closely with the Australian distributor to get the game into the clubs. I've demo'd it at Penrith, Liverpool, Parramatta. This weekend will be Hurtsville and possibly Camden if I can squeeze in a visit.

We regularly game at: Liverpool

Available: Every fortnight @ TGC Gaming club (http://tr.im/tgcliverpool for next meet date)

ACiD Gaming and TGC are teaming up to run what we believe will be Australia's first MALIFAUX tournament, 30th Jan 2010. Check out either website for details. I'll also keep the tournament thread on this board up to date as things get closer.