Judge for yourself...

vxghost

Wow dude, sweet looking judge! I wouldn't change a thing on the mini, well done!

Not a fan of the cattails though. Way out of scale large and rather out of place for the scene you've set on the base. If you want a nice verical element from the base I'd go with some simple field grass of the same dried out color as the tufts.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, the cattails are definitely out of scale. It was the first time I made them and although they seemed too large I figured what the hell. Honestly they are more annoying from a game play point of view cause they get in the way.

Basically I made them with a long thick bristle from a brush and then rolling a bit of green stuff around it to make the thick section.

Great job on the light coloured coat and the figure looks really good.

At first I thought the cattails looked too big but they grow on you after a while.

In fact I think you should add a third one with a slightly smaller pod (about 80%) and slightly shorter stalk with the top of the pod down lower than the other two.