papercraft table top project

Tyler Tinsley

i did not have a 3X3 board to play Malifaux on so decided to build one. and it gave me a good excuse to pick up this . so after playing around a bit i went with the "super tile" idea and built four 1.5 foot square tiles. i'm still working on more individual components to make more buildings and such but i liked how the board looked so much i thought i would snap a few picks and share the idea.

malifauxboard-2.jpgmalifauxboard-1.jpg

Is the grey part the road and the buff the ground for buildings and such, or the other way around? O.o oh, i can see this now, it's all cobblestone...

It does look really good anyway. Did you make the whole thing, or was it intended to be for some other game? Unfortunately the link is filtered from my work pc, i'll check it out from home.

Edited by Talishko
typo + dumbness

questions in order when they were asked

Grey is the road and buff is side walk / foundation for buildings

The textures and print outs were all designed by world works as part of there terrainlinX series. TerrainlinX is not really intended for any particular game but a modular system (comes with no grid, 1in and 1.5in grids. I highly recommend it. but I did assemble this board with malifaux in mind because it uses a 3"x3" table top, something a little uncommon in miniatures gaming.

I used elmers 3/16 foam core, it warps a little but I don't mind, i'm sure the fancy black stuff would alleviate this. spray adhesive and dry storage is critical to keeping the warping down though.