How many soulstones should I save for the Viktorias?

Kaptain O

Viks with SS are just nasty. I have run mine with 0,2 or 3. 0 makes you play very carefully since you can't modify much - you take whats in your hand. 2 and 3 gave me more room to move in terms of damage and healing.

Personally though, in 25SS i will run with none and get the extra crew

At 30 or 35 it might be different...

Last night we played 26ss and I went with:

Vikkis

Taelor

Hans

Convict

and had 5 stones left.

Hand was underwhelming, Taelor got destroyed by a Lady Justice charge with redjoker damage, Convict got double lured and then gunned down by another convict again with redjoker damage (we were playing 3-way). Vikkis countercharged and killed Lady J and the Executioner. Switching Hans for Bishop would have been nice I think.

Love Misaki. She's really versatile, and a nice price for what she can do. Her ability to force a reflip on starting totals can be great sometimes as well. Extending her range to 6" can get you that extra attack you need, and making that attack with Melee Expert leave you free to duck back behind some terrain to protect you from a retaliatory charge.

Plus, you get more hot chicks in your crew. In my crew above, there's only one male model. (No, that's not a typo.)

I'm also part of the Misaki fan club... she can be really useful for her price. Her versatility means she can mesh with almost any crew as a merc, or run with an outcast crew.

@AOM: Only one male model in your outcast crew? You devil... ;)

Just wait until redstripe is running around with one, too. :D She'll be back on the painting table tomorrow and Sunday, actually.