Malifaux tournament and demos at Templecon Feb 5-7

Kelmor

Check out Templecon.org for location and more information on the convention.

There will be demos all three days

We will be running 1 tournament on Saturday 16 seats times will come once everything it worked out. (we may increase the number of seats if we get more interest)

The event will be a Scrap at 40SS

This is a official event

We would like to see everything painted for this event, but it is not currently required.

Prizes will be announced closer to the event date!

If you are coming and want to play, please say so here! and get your friends to say so!

Update!!!

The Warstore has offered to provide support for this event so more prizes are on the way!

Edited by Kelmor
Update!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh, when you do get that info, what's the ruling on proxy models for those that aren't out yet. If I choose to play McM, I want puppies. I'm using the glow in the dark ones (painted, of course), but since they real canine remains aren't out yet, it's the only option open to us.

If that's going to be disallowed, I'll change what I'm planning on playing. I'd just like to know in advance.

Sorry for the lack of updates folks.

Registration is opened on the Templecon page!

A couple of things. Overall winner will be decided by accumulation of Victory Points.

Proxies:

Proxies will only be allowed for models which are un-released at the time of the convention. Try to make them some what logical please :)

I'm interested in this, but it runs the same time the WM/H State of the Art tourny runs.

Hhhmm......

There's more then 1 WM/H event going on all weekend and only 1 Malifaux. I might drop my plans on competing in the State of the Art event and do Malifaux instead. Going to prereg for it now.

• 2 weeks later...