Hello from Florida

Magnus

Hi all,

Long time gamer, you name it I probably played it. I recognize some names from my old NACORD days. Just checking out the game, have seen and loved the miniatures but don't own any yet.

Cheers all

Magnus

Hey Ted, glad you found the site. We missed you this year at Gencon.

Andrew and I play regularly every Friday in Tampa, if you want to drive down sometime and catch a game just let us know.

- Tony

Thanks, I promise to make it down to Tampa sooner than later. I need some idea of what a good starting force would comprise of.

I like them all.

How do you all like the rules? I am very intrigued by the card system.

Talk to you soon,

Magnus

PS Yes I missed you all at Gencon as well.

Thanks, I promise to make it down to Tampa sooner than later. I need some idea of what a good starting force would comprise of.

I like them all.

How do you all like the rules? I am very intrigued by the card system.

Talk to you soon,

Magnus

PS Yes I missed you all at Gencon as well.

The rules are awesome, and have just enough complexity to be challenging and fun.

The card system is innovative, and a very nice break from dice. It introduces a resource management element to the game as well (I love that part)

As far as this game goes, I have not been this excited over a game since C3 premiered.

As far as what starter to get, I would just choose a group one that has the most appeal to you. From what I can tell, they are all remarkably balanced, but they all play very different.

Knowing you, I would probably suggest a guild starter. Probably Perdita and her family, or Lady Justice.

Or possibly Rasputina and her December crew.

I think any of these 3 would suit your playstyle

That's such a cool thing to say and probably just what I needed to hear. I ordered the rulebook and Perdita, time to start painting.

I drove up and back to Chicago last weekend to drop off my son at school and as I drove through Indianapolis I couldn't help but think about all the great times there. I'll be there next Aug for sure!

That's such a cool thing to say and probably just what I needed to hear. I ordered the rulebook and Perdita, time to start painting.

I drove up and back to Chicago last weekend to drop off my son at school and as I drove through Indianapolis I couldn't help but think about all the great times there. I'll be there next Aug for sure!

You can use a standard deck of cards, but I would recommend one of the Wyrd decks. Very cool artwork.