1st game Rasputina v Lilith

katadder

well played my 1st game today and introduced someone else to Malifaux.

was basic battle box of these 2 masters with me taking rasputina (even though my fav faction is neverborn let my opponent choose). no schemes or anything like that, just a basic beat down to learn the basics.

game starts fairly slowly as I am explaining how to do actions etc and the 2 forces advance on each other. lilith starts using abilities by having the mature neph join her who also lifted a terror tot to fly.

2nd turn things start to get interesting, Lilith uses transposition to get the mature neph right into the middle of my force, which kills a gamin and leaves a gamin in the middle of liliths force. my golem decides to engage the neph and severly damages it bringing it down to 2 damage (after gamin breaking up too) whilst tina runs around blasting a terror tot with biting chill. another terror tot is in a fight with the transported gamin and neither getting very far.

3rd turn tina blasts apart the 2terror tots chasing her with some decembers curse. lilith charges into the golem heavily damaging it and activates brood mother to get the mature neph to finish the golem, this however shatters and takes out the mature neph and puts some hurt on lilith. the terror tot and gamin fighting each other die when the tot reduces the gamin to 1 wound and the gamin kills the tot getting hit by black blood. final gamin fluffs all attacks against lilith.

final turn lilith engages tina, minor hit to start which tina manages to stop some of reducing her to 8 damage, then lilith hits out again, this time flipping a 13:malimasks then really laying the smack down cheating fate to play a red joker from her hand causing a massive 10 damage from one hit and with me only having a 10 in my hand had to hope for a high flip to stop this one. wasnt to be and tina was sliced and diced by the combat master lilith. last gamin cant do much so we end the game there.

was a fun 1st game with black blood and shattering taking out most of the little guys and even the big neph. lilith is one hell of a combat monster though and really need to stay away form her in future :D hard to do when shes fast as she is but lesson learned for next time.