World Works Games Terrainlinx goes live (1st 2 sets)

Keltheos

The dotted lines are for scoring the paper, the solid green lines are usually where you cut with them.

I am not sure how that printer works, with the stuff I have at work everything has to be set up in a very select way or the cutting will not happen. I imagine that you will have to print from a specific program that will be provided with the printer.

I picked up a Robo cutter for $140US about two weeks ago on ebay - solid seller/vendor. The cutter will turn out a simple square cut in seconds and a page that might take up to 10+ minutes well within the 3-4 threshold.

You just print the page, load it on to a backing sheet (a reuseable sheet of cardstock with a light dusting of spay glue - useful for about 5-8 cuts), cue up the correct GSD and hit Enter. You end up with trimmed out sections that nicely peel away from the backing sheet. The GSD have the scoring loaded into it too so all you have to do is shift the freshly cut cardstock into shape (after edging) and glue.

They really really cut down the time.

Keltheos could you PM me when you get a chance please.

As for the whole Fat Dragon launch.... don't get me started.

Lord Abaddon of Wormwood