Kingdom Death / Website Launch

Our website is live and kicking! Come see photos of our very first miniature and learn a little bit more.

The miniature is hand cast in resin and will be available in limited supply sometime next week. We will be contacting our own private mailing list regarding availability FIRST. So if your interested, make sure to sign up for it!

Kingdom-death.com

<b>Kingdom Death : Adventures into the abyss</b> is an independently and lovingly crafted high quality hobby board game that pits a table full of friends against countless abominations, terrors and challenges. Gorgeous 35mm scale miniatures represent survivors in a world where humanity is merely a speck of dust living a pitiful, fractured and history-less existence. Only the deeply deranged would attempt to fight back.

Accept this land as your deathbed. Wave goodbye to your sanity and dare to challenge the impossible!

Currently, we are planning on releasing a small very limited collectors run of each miniature as they are finished. The next opportunity to get them might not be until the full game is released in 2010!

web_twilight_knight.jpg

web_white_speaker.jpg

white_speaker_resin_3.jpg

Thanks very much!

I've added a few more "promo" photos of the mini to the site, much larger and more clear.

I plan on taking another round hopefully with more success this weekend.

@McNs, I am super excited to start showing off some of our monsters. Some of the more elaborate nightmarish stuff is costing an arm and a leg to get sculpted but... i just cant help myself!

promo_whitespeaker_1024_2.jpg

white_speaker_resin_1.jpg

Some of the people over at dakka had requested some size comparison photos. So here they are!

The White Speaker mini is one of the largest player characters, they are tall and fierce women. The majority of the other characters are around 36mm instead of 38mm and the monsters vary hugely. Some are around the same size, some are big and some are HUGE. So far there are no monsters in the range that are smaller then the humans... actually looking over the list here... there are not monsters even PLANNED smaller then the player characters. Well not yet at list.

web_white_speaker_compare.jpg

Link to the full size image.

http://www.adampoots.com/kd_website/temp/white_speaker_compare.jpg

web_white_speaker_compare_2.jpg

Link to the full size image.

http://www.adampoots.com/kd_website/temp/white_speaker_compare_2.jpg