Good Morning Converts!

Darkeldar

Darkeldar here, one of the TTG crew, and I'm looking into the game. It seems like my FLGS will be carrying the line as well, so I'd thought I'd pop in and take a good appraisal. So far I'm looking at one of the Arcanist groups, the miners ans steamfitters, because I'm really more of a Sci-Fi guy than fantasy.

Edited by Darkeldar

Hi and welcome! The TTG crew was amazing at gencon, the help was MUCH appreciated, and glad to hear we caught your attention also. If you like Sci-Fi, Ramos may be your man for a crew, as he has a number of mechanical creations now, and will be getting even more in the future.

Boy, this site needs some help, as it was difficult to get to where I could respond. I had to cut this post short, originally, as it was taking a half-hour to get where I could respond. response time is better at my office. Malifaux is getting a warm reception in Columbus, at The GuardTower, where I did pickup the rulebook. Someone already purchased the Ramos starter, so I'm waiting for the reorder.

Edited by Darkeldar
Took to long to get in this morning.