Merc Minis - Two new releases

Yellow Jackets - INCINERATOR

Product01.jpg

Product05.jpg

Product06.jpg

Price: $9.99

Available Now.

Figure is 32mm tall posed, comes in 2 parts and is supplied with a round plastic base. Supplied unassembled and unpainted.

Yellow Jackets - ASSAULT LEADER

Product01.jpg

Product05.jpg

Price: $9.99

Available Now.

Figure is 33mm tall posed, comes in 2 parts and is supplied with a round plastic base. Supplied unassembled and unpainted.

Link:

http://www.mercsminis.com/

As always, great miniatures! But it would seem that the Incinerator mini looks to be tripping or Dancing with the Stars!

That is the constant problem with dynamic sculpts, ones that try to capture running pose. It's 100% correct anatomically, but once somebody says: he's tripping or he's kicking sth, you can't get that image out of your head!

Just received mine in the mail today. The photos of the greens do not do the minis justice. They are fantastic. In fact, my other painting project is going to hit the backseat for the next week or two while I paint these up.

Although they are a new-ish small company, if MERC can continue to put out such a quality product at a reasonable cost, I see good things in their future.

-mat