Gen Con Events List & Info

AoM

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I heard was 'booth babe' in that. I have my daisy dukes and Malifaux belly shirt ready to go. Where are the fanbois and their cameras?!?!

I'd bring some In-N-Out with me on the plane, but they don't keep too well in carry on and attract the drug sniffing dogs if they're packed in the luggage.

Next time ask for animal style fries to go with your triple triple...mmmmmmmm...

you're bringing that limited edition Wyrd B.H. with you too, right Kel?

I know three from St. Louis and one from New Orleans that'll be there on Wednesday too...expect to see us gamestlouis dorks that night. :)

Awesome. As I said though, it'll depend on what time I get in. If I get in early (noonish or so) it shouldn't be a problem. Or I may be in laaaaaaaaaaaaate. Like after midnight.

I'll keep you all posted.

• 2 weeks later...

Shaun, we'll have demos in the TTG room Thursday night as well as Friday, and There might even be a few demos up there during the day depending on who's around and what space is available in the booth and up there. Brian's become a big fan of Malifaux, so he's said he wants to have as much action as he can. Of course, he loves every game, so there's always something going on, and empty tables turn into impromptu demos at the rop of a hat.

Went to CA last year, and made a point to go to In and out.

Triple triple was probably the best burger I have ever had!

What? Wussy! 4x4 animal style, fries and choc. shake!

Yeah, wish they were in Denver too. [sigh!]

Edited by Gobbo