Privateer Press - Ios Art 3

Dawnguard Sentinels

Retribution Unit

dawnguard-sentinels-concept.jpg

Dawnguard sentinels charge into the enemy as an overwhelming tide of cleaving blades. These heavily armored knights use their great swords to expertly carve through any adversary willing to stand against them. Sentinels embody sheer determination in flesh and steel and view themselves as the timeless essence of their order.

Dawnguard Sentinels come in a box (PIP 35009). A player may field two Dawnguard Sentinel units for each warcaster in his Retribution army.

Link:

http://www.privateerpress.com/

I fully expect to see some Bayou Gremlins cracking one of those "crayfish" open in a diorama someday.

;)

Thanks for the idea... Mind if I steal it??? ;)

In fact I can picture it now... Gremlins seated around a table with a Retribution mini layed out on a serving tray painted in an appropriate lobster red... :) Of course, one of the Gremlins will be taking a swig from their 'shine bottle...

Thanks for the idea... Mind if I steal it??? ;)

In fact I can picture it now... Gremlins seated around a table with a Retribution mini layed out on a serving tray painted in an appropriate lobster red... :) Of course, one of the Gremlins will be taking a swig from their 'shine bottle...

Go for it! I'd love to see it!