Toxic Girl Review

I know that we get many pics of new & soon to be available minis here. We just don't get too many reviews.

I'd been torn ever since Fatal Personalities "Toxic Girl" was released on whether or not I should buy her. I thought that the price was a little steep (she'll run you $22.49 on CMON and a little higher on eBay), but now that I have her in hand I'm positively elated.

I was not aware that she was cast in resin - unless you caught some of the early buzz about this extremely limited edition mini (only 250 cast) you may have also missed this note. I was afraid to purchase a tiny delicate figure cast in metal - they can often be messy and not convey the original mold details.

Now that I have her on hand, I can say "Buy one while you can!". She really is absolutely amazing. Delicate form, tons of detail, and only the tiniest amount of resin that needs to be trimmed off. There don't seem to be too many of these left, so if you've been torn like me and not sure about the money drop, you should get over it.

I love "Toxic Girl", and she'll be one of the few models I won't let go of when she's painted.

fpm0001_1.jpg

Nice! We used to get reviews, but it's really something that has fallen to the wayside.

Well done. Thanks for the review, I liked the mini, but I had no idea she was so spendy (or in resin!)

Other Wyrd-ohs....Reviews are fun to write, and if you are fanatical about minis like me, fun to read!