Skirmisch group witch ;)

elzaeer

I have a concern.... I would like to make a group with a witch who will be against my battle group of witch hunter but the problem is: which mini to choose... Because he n have nobody actually with one or several witches there. By what I see well:

Rasputina

Misaki

Myranda + monster

Ramos

Say I if it go or say to me / to make a skirmish group;)!

The issue with that list is that you have two masters there. In small games there will only be one master. There will be larger games where you have the option to take more but for starters it is probably wise to stick with one.

In this case, Rasputina, the Ice Gamin, the Ice Golem, and either Misaki (As an Outcast) or Myranda + monster is likely a good choice.

You can go ahead and buy any Outcast as they will all work for other factions. You can also purchase any of the other Arcanist models as any Arcanist master can take any Arcanist minions.

TBK's got the right of it.

Rasputina and Ramos are both Arcanist Masters in the game.

Myranda is an Arcanist Minion and Misaki is an Outcasts Minion, but can be used in other factions.

Since you can only have 1 Master in a small-sized game you would have to choose between Ramos and Rasputina. It would give you some flexibility in desinging your Crews, but until you started playing larger sized games one of the Masters would be staying home, probably building Constructs...