brush help

moonrise

Well the postie battled through the bears and wolves and got them to my neck of the woods today - which is incredible service!! They look nice brushes too! :D

Told ya...

One other note on Rosemary and co.. anyone out there wo suffers from any stiffness in the fingers or joints while painting if you mail them they can make any of their brushes with triangular handles . I picked a couple up du to a dodgy right finger I broke seveal times when younger and there is no compromise in quality but they are a damn comfortable brush to use.....

I've ordered two nylon/synthetic brushes with Rosemary for drybrushing scenery/terrain/dioramas/;). According to Antenociti's Workshop these are the best for drybrushing scenery.

For drybrushing bases and small parts of miniatures I use the GW drybrushes. They are excellent for drybrushing and keep going for a long time.

Received my brushes yesterday (so they arrived within a week after ordering) and tried the series 33 out. I like them! They are different from W&N series 7 as the hairs are softer than the series 7 hairs. This has its disadvantages and advantages; always nice to have brushes that behave differently so you'll have both types for all situations.

For the price they are top quality. I'd rate them a 9/10.

Series 33

Well, I finally tried these properly today (started my IP entry... yay!). I have to say that I'm really impressed. They seem soft but responsive and easily controllable - they also form a very good point. I started using a No.1 and a 00 and didn't bother swapping to the 00 after a while as the point is fine enough for finer detail.

So... highly recommended - especially in light of the very attractive pricing!