freebooter preview from duzi

Illustrange

I hope this isnt a double, after all my duty isnt even newsmonkeyish :)

Pictures are blatantly ripped from maxpaint, a german minis forum.

Im hoping to see (and take with me.) some of these on spiel, but in the least take some pictures.

picture.php?albumid=158&pictureid=1842

picture.php?albumid=158&pictureid=1843

2 Assasins (and I seem to remember picking up there is a 3th female one, cant remember were, but it was in german.)

picture.php?albumid=158&pictureid=1845

a Mermaid, wich I think is a special show edition (and behind here a seemingly piratish goblin :))

picture.php?albumid=158&pictureid=1847

2 duelling goblins (?)

picture.php?albumid=158&pictureid=1844

More pirate goblins wich I naturally dig ;) .. they are the kind of duo were one is rather clever, another rather stupid but in the end they are both complete idiots ;)

so did you do concepts for all the nautical pirates that Werner has coming out, or was it just the Moby goblin, Melvin?

nope not all

did concept for moby dugg, this crew of 2 above and the first nonLE goblin pirate (2 pistols, babysquid on head like this crew it was a concept of 2 but not sure if the other will happen) as well as him who is gonna lead the group (but not previewed yet.)

apart from that the female afro-pirate from my site but I dont know when or if thats gonna happen. thats all on the nautical things.

on a side note it seems freebooter is gonna preview the first steps of an own game on spiel in essen as well. its on their site in german so I dont know if I read it right ?

• 4 weeks later...