July News from Rackham about Confrontation

OMG they don't look like anything rackham ever produced, they're crap.

I'm glad I purchased most of the Rackham metal stuff I wanted recently - they might turn belly up if they keep up with tjis poor quality, high prices and slow new additions to the new rule, prepaint plastic confrontation.

Rackham has done nothing decent since they abandoned v3/3.5 and went to plastic.

6 muddy darkness hunters where the only differences are where the hands are straight up or sideways, scaling between models is bad, paint job is bad, and cost is high for what you get.

Hopefully they go back to what they did well, but probably not.

Indeed, RIP Rackham :(

Squig

Quoted for truth.

The Griffin Knight looked kind of promising - don't mind plastics so much when they play to the strengths of that medium, as GW are starting to do in some cases - though with a heavy pinch of salt, in terms of what the actual mini would look like. [Have bought some AT-43 minis to paint up, so know whereof I speak....]

But these, the Dirz and especially the Alahan....

Not surprising but still heartbreaking... still, it's all been said already....

Thank goodness some new companies have sprung up to more than take up the slack! Good hobby times - the best!:)