Urban Mammoth 'new' Shock Marines

supervike

The sculptor at the very least, although crediting the painter is nice, too. Crediting the sculptor would seem to be to the company's advantage since there are people who collect certain sculptors. Probably not hundreds of sales out of it or anything, but every sale's got to help!

Yeah, that's interesting! I wonder how that would balance against what Wren said... no way to know I suppose unless there's a poll for every mini sold....

I generally judge minis on their own merits but some fanboyism sometimes sneaks in despite my best efforts - usually avoid PP sculpts but liked the Everblight stuff just a teensy bit more when I saw that Jose Roig and Werner Klocke did a lot of the range.

"Yeah, these Legionnaires look OK... Jose Roig you say?! As in Jose Luis Roig?!" [Pounce!!!]

Were these painted by Angel (Giraldez) as well? Look like it. I know he's painted a lot of their stuff (as well as all the Infinity). I really wish every company wrote who painted and sculpted each of its minis....

Yeah, they were definately painted by Angel, they post that info in the Forums....

He's quickly becoming my fave Sci-fi painter! I love his paintjobs!

Cheers for the info Supervike! I tend not to check their forums too much (always get a bit of a Silent Hill vibe and can never get any links to load up either). I know the `looks well better in RL' thing is always there but I suspect it is really the case with Angel's painting style.

If I ever see any of his work in the flesh I'll report back.

And Urban Interdicts are one of my faves from their line... I also hope they don't mess them up - though it seems they generally keep the previous sculpts available too, so you can still get hold of them (new sculpts new options, not replacements).