Metallics Painter on CMON

callumrice

I remember reading somewhere about this awesome metallics painter who posted a pic of a model on CMON, it had an irredescent (dodgy spelling maybe) metallics, including the armour and shield. From one view itwas green, from another it was purple.

Im sure matty would be able to answer me but if any of you guys beat him to it, Ill give you some rep points!!

Im basically looking for that artist on CMON and cant find them. Im sure the artist is female too. Please can someone help? I need the link to her cmon page for something.

Also, please ignore my complete lack of knowledge of great CMON painters!

There's another company that does iridescence powders you can mix into your paints, though I've only seen them sold as sets. I didn't figure callum was looking for painting info cause I know he's selling his stuff, but for anyone else who is, do some searches for interference and iridescent or pearlescent on CMON and Reaper mini forums and you should turn up at least a half a dozen threads with different products and suggestions.