Litko Space Accessoires

Plasma-token-FBL-250.jpg

Plasma tokens, Fluorescent Blue

Code: Plasma-token-FBL

Set of ten plasma tokens in a random blob shape. Each tokens measures about 25mm around, and is made from our fluorescent blue acrylic. These are a great addition to our range of Space gaming tokens and bases. The Plasma tokens can be used to represent weapons fire, damage, or in ground based games as contaminated areas.

Want these in a different color? No problem, just send me a message with the color you want and I'll reply with a link to order them.

Price $5.99

Shock-effect-FBL-250.jpg

Shock area effect tokens, Fluorescent Blue

Code: Shock-effect-FBL

Set of ten electrical shock tokens. Each tokens measures 30mm from tip to tip. These are a great addition to wide selection of area effect tokens and markers already available in our store. The larger size allows you to cover an area with the effects and remove them as the effect dissipates. These can be used with any game where you want to show the effects of an electrical danger or to mark a figure that has been shocked.

Price $9.99

1inch-hex-dice-stand-250.jpg

1 inch hex dice stand, Transparent grey

Code: 1inch-hex-dice-stand

Set of five 1inch hexagon flight stands with dice holder. Each stand features a dice holder that will hold up to a 12mm size die, a 1.5inch long flight peg, and a thin clear 1 inch hex peg topper to mount you fighters or aircraft. These are great for use with any space game as fighter stands. Use the dice holder to track casualties during the game with a six sided die (dice not included).

Need these in a different color for naval gaming, or want them in a different size? Just send me a message with your details and I'll send you a link to order your own custom flight stands.

Price $9.99

Full-stop-ABR-250.jpg

Full stop tokens, Fluorescent Amber

Code: Full-stop-ABR

Set of ten octagon shaped tokens etched FULL STOP. Each token measures 19mm across and is made from our fluorescent amber plastic. The Full Stop tokens are the perfect compliment to the Full Speed tokens released earlier. These are part of our growing range of space gaming tokens, stands and templates.

Price $4.99

Full-speed-FBL-250.jpg

Full speed tokens, Fluorescent Blue

Code: Full-speed-FBL

Set of ten double arrow shapes etched FULL SPEED. Each tokens measures 19mm square. These are used to indicate that a craft is at full speed, or used as a command to go full speed next turn. These are useful whenever you need to indicate full speed. These work in conjunction with the forthcoming full stop tokens.

Price $4.99

Hex-scanner-ABR-250.jpg

Hex scanner tokens, Fluorescent Amber

Code: Hex-scanner-ABR

Set of ten hexagonal shaped tokens etched with a hex grid and blips. Each token measures 19mm from flat to flat. This is an alternate design to complement our range of scanners, sensors, and blip tokens. These tokens are ideal for multiple players and for alien fleets.

These are also available Fluorescent Green, Fluorescent Blue, Transparent Yellow, Transparent grey and Clear. Just send me a message with the color you want, and I'll reply with a link to order them.

Price $4.99

Alien-skull-FGR-250.jpg

Alien Skulls, Fluorescent Green

Code: Alien-skull-FGR

Set of ten alien skull tokens with eye cutouts and cracked skull detail. Each token measures 13mm wide by 17mm high. These are prefect for representing casualties for your alien troops, and something a bit different than your standard casualty token.

Price $4.99

Tractor-beam-CLR-250.jpg

Tractor beam tokens, Clear

Code: Tractor-beam-CLR

Set of eight Tractor Beam tokens etched with an energy beam pattern. Each token measures 44mm long by 10mm wide. These are perfect for any sort of energy beam, wall, or as a tractor beam.

As with all of our tokens, you can custom order these in a different color. I would recommend a fluorescent or transparent color for the etched beam to show up nice and bright. Send me a message, and I'll reply with your custom order link.

Price $4.99

Jammed-scanner-TGY-250.jpg

Jammed scanner tokens, Transparent Grey

Code: Jammed-scanner-TGY

Set of ten tokens with an etched screen design. Each token measures 19mm square and are the same size and shape as our popular Scanner-blip tokens. These make a great addition to our blip style tokens, and can represent everything from damaged sensors to cloaked ships, or even out of communication markers. Available in two colors, clear and transparent grey for two different effects.

Want these in a different color? No problem, just send me a message, and I'll reply with a link to order your own custom Jammed scanner tokens.

Price $4.99

Jammed-scanner-CLR-250.jpg

Jammed scanner tokens, Clear

Code: Jammed-scanner-CLR

Set of ten tokens with an etched screen design. Each token measures 19mm square and are the same size and shape as our popular Scanner-blip tokens. These make a great addition to our blip style tokens, and can represent everything from damaged sensors to cloaked ships, or even out of communication markers. Available in two colors, clear and transparent grey for two different effects.

Want these in a different color? No problem, just send me a message, and I'll reply with a link to order your own custom Jammed scanner tokens.

Price $4.99

Energy-token-FGR-250.jpg

Energy token, Fluorescent Green

Code: Energy-token-FGR

Set of ten hexagonal shaped tokens etched with an energy symbol. Each token measures 19mm from corner to corner. These tokens are perfect for representing the energy status of the ships or even as weapon types on the tabletop. This is just one from several new space gaming tokens, bases and templates available from Litko.

As will all of our tokens, you can custom order this token in any of our token colors. See our custom token pages for more information on all of our custom token colors.

Price $4.99

Blast-token-ABR-250.jpg

Blast tokens, Fluorescent Amber

Code: Blast-token-ABR

Set of ten Blast area effect tokens. Each token measures 28mm across points. These tokens are perfect for representing damaging hits, flak, or even illuminated areas. This token set was designed to fit in with our larger Area effect tokens sets already available in the tokens and makers section of the store.

As will all of our tokens, you can custom order these in any of our other acrylic colors. Email me for a quote today.

Price $7.99

1-375-hex-flightstand-TGY-2.jpg

1 3/8 inch Hex Acrylic Flight Stands, Transparent Grey

Code: 1.375inch-hex-flightstand-TGY

Set of ten 1 3/8 inch hexagonal flight stands with 2 inch pegs. Our most popular size flight stand is now available in transparent grey. This complements our already released 1 inch double hex stand, and is part of our growing range of space gaming stands.

Want your stands in a custom color? No problem. You can order any of our flight stands from any of our twelve acrylic colors. Email today for a quote.

Price $5.99

Evasive-action-TYL-250.jpg

Evasive action tokens, Transparent Yellow

Code: Evasive-action-TYL

Set of ten tokens in the shape of a curved arrow, etched EVASIVE. Each token measures 22mm long by 10mm wide. This is the perfect token for representing defensive actions on the tabletop. Be sure to check out our growing range of status and combat tokens for all your gaming accessory needs.

Want these in a different color? Different wording? No problem. Send me a message today with your custom token needs.

Price $4.99

Repair-wrench-TGY-250.jpg

Repair wrench, Transparent Grey

Code: Repair-wrench-TGY

Set of ten repair tokens in the shape of a wrench. Each token measures 26mm long by 10mm wide. This is a great token for marking repairs on your ship bases, or ship record sheets. The repair tokens can be used with any game that features a repair action as well. This adds to our growing selection of status and combat tokens, and is the perfect complement to our damage tokens as well.

Price $4.99

Space-torpedo-ABR-250.jpg

Space torpedo tokens, Fluorescent Amber

Code: Space-torpedo-ABR

Set of ten torpedo tokens. Each tokens measures 24mm long by 12mm wide, are etched with an energy symbol and directional arrow. These are great for representing your heavy weapon shooting for any space gaming. Available in three fluorescent colors, there is sure to be one to represent your favorite weapon.

Want these in a different color, or numbered instead of the directional arrow? No problem, send me an email with your specific needs and I'll send you a link to order your own custom tokens.

Price $4.99

Space-torpedo-FBL-250.jpg

Space torpedo tokens, Fluorescent Blue

Code: Space-torpedo-FBL

Set of ten torpedo tokens. Each tokens measures 24mm long by 12mm wide, are etched with an energy symbol and directional arrow. These are great for representing your heavy weapon shooting for any space gaming. Available in three fluorescent colors, there is sure to be one to represent your favorite weapon.

Want these in a different color, or numbered instead of the directional arrow? No problem, send me an email with your specific needs and I'll send you a link to order your own custom tokens.

Price $4.99

Space-torpedo-FGR-250.jpg Space torpedo tokens, Fluorescent Green

Code: Space-torpedo-FGR

Price $4.99

Space-asteroids-TGY-250.jpg

Space asteroids, Transparent grey

Code: Space-asteroid-TGY

Set of ten asteroid tokens. Each tokens measures approximately 20mm in diameter with an etched surface resembling an asteroid. Each asteroid token also includes an arrow indicator for times when you need to have a moving field of asteroids. These are perfect for any space combat game to act as barriers or obstacles for the player forces.

Other sizes and shapes can be made by special order. Send me an email today with your ideas, and I'll reply quickly with a quote and a link to order your own custom set.

Price $5.99

Alien-target-FGR-250x200.jpg

Alien target reticules, Fluorescent Green

Code: Alien-target-FGR

Set of ten triangular targeting reticules. Each target measures 22mm wide by 20mm tall. These are great for any space related game where you want to indicate a target lock or really any target related status. These complement our existing line of target reticules available in our token section of the store.

Want these in a different color? No problem, just send me a message with the color you want and I'll set you up with a link to order them. All of our tokens can be ordered as custom versions in different colors or detailed etching, whatever your needs.

Price $5.99

Damage-token-RED-250.jpg

Damage token, Red

Code: Damage-token-RED

Set of ten triangular damage token with a lightning bolt cutout. Each token measures 19mm square. These are a great way to signify damage or some other important condition on the tabletop. This is just one design from our range of status and combat tokens.

Want these in a different color? No problem, just send me an email or contact from our easy to use contact form with your custom token needs.

Price $4.99

1inch-doublehex-TGY-250.jpg

1 inch Double Hex flight stands, Transparent Grey

Code: 1inch-doublehex-TGY

Set of five double hex flight stands and ten, 2 inch pegs. Each stand measures one inch across the flats of the hex, featuring double peg posts on, 1 inch centers. These are great for your long and oversized space ships and star fighters. These are just one size of new space gaming flight stands for your miniatures gaming.

Price $5.99

Sensor-scanner-TYL-250.jpg

Sensor scanners, Transparent Yellow

Code: Sensor-scanner-TYL

Set of ten conical sensor tokens measuring 20x20mm. These are perfect for use as active sensors, jammed sensors, or if a ship has been detected. Available in six different fluorescent transparent colors. These compliment are already wide selection of Scanner-blip tokens, and offer you an alternative shape for different rules effects.

As with all of our tokens, we can make custom versions of these in our other colors, and any custom etching you need. Email me for a quote today.

Price $4.99

Sensor-scanner-TGY-250.jpg

Sensor scanners, Transparent Grey

Code: Sensor-scanner-TGY

Set of ten conical sensor tokens measuring 20x20mm. These are perfect for use as active sensors, jammed sensors, or if a ship has been detected. Available in six different fluorescent transparent colors. These compliment are already wide selection of Scanner-blip tokens, and offer you an alternative shape for different rules effects.

As with all of our tokens, we can make custom versions of these in our other colors, and any custom etching you need. Email me for a quote today.

Price $4.99

Sensor-scanner-FGR-250.jpg

Sensor scanners, Fluorescent Green

Code: Sensor-scanner-FGR

Price $4.99

Sensor-scanner-FBL-250.jpg

Sensor scanners, Fluorescent Blue

Code: Sensor-scanner-FBL

Price $4.99

Sensor-scanner-CLR-250.jpg

Sensor scanners, Clear

Code: Sensor-scanner-CLR

Price $4.99

Sensor-scanner-ABR-250.jpg

Sensor scanners, Fluorescent Amber

Code: Sensor-scanner-ABR

Price $4.99

Space-drone-TYL-250.jpg

Space drones, Transparent Yellow

Code: Space-drone-TYL

Set of nine hex shaped tokens of three distinct designs. Etched with light, medium and heavy drone symbols to represent the various sizes of drone. Each hex measures 19mm from flat to flat. Available in six different fluorescent and transparent colors. These are the perfect accessory to our growing range of space ship gaming tokens, templates and bases.

Want these in a solid color, or numbered? No problem, just email me with your request and I'll reply with a link to order your own custom versions.

Price $4.99

Space-drone-TGY-250.jpg

Space drones, Transparent Grey

Code: Space-drone-TGY

Set of nine hex shaped tokens of three distinct designs. Etched with light, medium and heavy drone symbols to represent the various sizes of drone. Each hex measures 19mm from flat to flat. Available in six different fluorescent and transparent colors. These are the perfect accessory to our growing range of space ship gaming tokens, templates and bases.

Want these in a solid color, or numbered? No problem, just email me with your request and I'll reply with a link to order your own custom versions.

Price $4.99

Space-drone-FGR-250.jpg

Space drones, Fluorescent Green

Code: Space-drone-FGR

Price $4.99

Space-drone-FBL-250.jpg

Space drones, Fluorescent Blue

Code: Space-drone-FBL

Price $4.99

Space-drone-CLR-250.jpg

Space drones, Clear

Code: Space-drone-CLR

Price $4.99

Space-drone-ABR-250.jpg

Space drones, Fluorescent Amber

Code: Space-drone-ABR

Price $4.99

Space-missile-TYL-250.jpg

Space missiles, Transparent Yellow

Code: Space-missile-TYL

Set of nine hex shaped tokens representing light, medium and heavy missiles. Each hex measures 19mm flat to flat. Available in six different colors, these tokens are perfect for representing the different missile types of any space or even naval game.

Want these in a solid color, or numbered? No problem. Just send me an email with your request and I'll send you a links to order your custom version today.

Price $4.99

Space-missile-TGY-250.jpg

Space missiles, Transparent Grey

Code: Space-missile-TGY

Set of nine hex shaped tokens representing light, medium and heavy missiles. Each hex measures 19mm flat to flat. Available in six different colors, these tokens are perfect for representing the different missile types of any space or even naval game.

Want these in a solid color, or numbered? No problem. Just send me an email with your request and I'll send you a links to order your custom version today.

Price $4.99

Space-missile-FGR-250.jpg

Space missiles, Fluorescent Green

Code: Space-missile-FGR

Price $4.99

Space-missile-FBL-250.jpg

Space missiles, Fluorescent Blue

Code: Space-missile-FBL

Price $4.99

Space-missile-CLR-250.jpg

Space missiles, Clear

Code: Space-missile-CLR

Price $4.99

Space-missile-ABR-250.jpg

Space missiles, Amber

Code: Space-missile-ABR

Price $4.99

Space-mine-TYL-250.jpg

Space mine, Transparent Yellow

Code: Space-mine-CLR

Set of ten Space mine tokens. Each token measures 19mm from corner to corner. These tokens are perfect for representing a minefield in space, or even mines in naval games! You can use the different colors to represent different types of mines, or different players. Available in six transparent and fluorescent colors that look nice on the table top and are easy to discern from a distance.

Want these in a solid color? Want them numbered? Just fire me an email for a custom version of these tokens. Making custom versions is cheap too, only a buck or two more per set depending on the complexity of your custom design.

Price $4.99

Space-mine-TGY-250.jpg

Space mine, Transparent grey

Code: Space-mine-TGY

Set of ten Space mine tokens. Each token measures 19mm from corner to corner. These tokens are perfect for representing a minefield in space, or even mines in naval games! You can use the different colors to represent different types of mines, or different players. Available in six transparent and fluorescent colors that look nice on the table top and are easy to discern from a distance.

Want these in a solid color? Want them numbered? Just fire me an email for a custom version of these tokens. Making custom versions is cheap too, only a buck or two more per set depending on the complexity of your custom design.

Price $4.99

Space-mine-FGR-250.jpg

Space mine, Fluorescent Green

Code: Space-mine-FGR

Price $4.99

Space-mine-FBL-250.jpg

Space mine, Fluorescent Blue

Code: Space-mine-FBL

Price $4.99

Space-mine-CLR-250.jpg

Space mine, Clear

Code: Space-mine-CLR

Price $4.99

Space-mine-ABR-250.jpg

Space mine, Fluorescent Amber

Code: Space-mine-ABR

Price $4.99

Space-shield-TYL-250.jpg

Space shield tokens, Transparent Yellow

Code: Space-shield-TYL

Set of ten hex token shapes engraved with a hex pattern. Each token measures 19mm from flat to flat. Available in six fluorescent and transparent colors. These tokens are perfect for representing the various states of star ship energy fields, cloaking fields, damaged or knocked out shields. These are just part of a growing range of space gaming related tokens, markers, templates and basing products.

Want these in a different color? or numbered? No problem, just fire me an email with your custom needs and I'll send you a quote you can click on and order with ease.

Price $5.99

Space-shield-TGY-250.jpg Space shield tokens, Transparent grey

Code: Space-shield-TGY

Set of ten hex token shapes etched with a hex pattern. Each token measures 19mm from flat to flat. Available in six fluorescent and transparent colors. These tokens are perfect for representing the various states of star ship energy fields, cloaking fields, damaged or knocked out shields. These are just part of a growing range of space gaming related tokens, markers, templates and basing products.

Want these in a different color? or numbered? No problem, just fire me an email with your custom needs and I'll send you a quote you can click on and order with ease.

Price $5.99

Space-shield-FGR-250.jpg

Space shield tokens, Fluorescent Green

Code: Space-shield-FGR

Set of ten hex token shapes engraved with a hex pattern. Each token measures 19mm from flat to flat. Available in six fluorescent and transparent colors. These tokens are perfect for representing the various states of star ship energy fields, cloaking fields, damaged or knocked out shields. These are just part of a growing range of space gaming related tokens, markers, templates and basing products.

Price $5.99

Space-shield-FBL-250.jpg

Space shield tokens, Fluorescent Blue

Code: Space-shield-FBL

Price $5.99

Space-shield-CLR-250.jpg

Space shield tokens, Clear

Code: Space-shield-CLR

Price $5.99

Space-shield-ABR-250.jpg

Space shield tokens, Fluorescent Amber

Code: Space-shield-ABR

Price $5.99

More info:

http://www.litkoaero.com/page/LAI/JIMSLAB

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that apparently more than a few do because these guys are pumping out new product all the time and someone has to pay for that, and that usually indicates customer sales.

Well yes and no.. They design them on a computer.. oh that takes a few minutes and they can run a small sample in minutes also and take pictures.. if no one order them theres not much lost in investment..yeah if they get an order for them they can feed a sheet or what ever acrylic into the laser cutter and make tokens. So for a new set a few dollars could be investment. It just got to be rather silly with the different tokens they were posting on TMP almost daily for a while.. and yes Michelle I think there is a pizza token somewhere.

I have a local guy with a machine that engraves plates for bases for me and watched him to designs for pretty complex design in a short period.