Someone special

DaN

WARNING: This fiction contains a suggestion of sexual violence. Reader discretion advised.

"Hey I never meant it ta go like that, right? It, it was just bad luck. I mean, we were both at that party, both pretty drunk, you know?

She came upstairs with me, man - I didn't make her. But then, right, after we'd been making out, I went to take her top off, right, and she, like, decided she didn't want to anymore, man!

Just like that, you know? Well, I mean, that's just not right is it? Leading a guy on like that, so I held her down, and that's when she started making a fuss.

She started to kick and scream, and I couldn't do two things at once, you know?

So I... I put my hands round her neck. I mean, I didn't, I didn't squeeze or nothing... I just, sort of, leant down on her, until she stopped screaming.

I thought maybe she'd just like faint or something, but when she stopped moving I let go, and her face went blue, and she wasn't breathing and... And..."

"You just ran"

"Well yeah man, but like I said - it was an accident! honest!"

"So that makes it ok then"

"No! No way man! But come on, you've got your confession now right? I mean, you don't need any of this right? I mean she was just some hot chick at a party right? Come on man, put it away..."

"She was not just 'some hot chick'. Her name was Carla and she was my little girl. You took my little girl away from me"

Click

"Oh shi-"

The round went in through the back of his skull, destroying his brain stem and killing him instantly, his body crumpling to the floor like a wet rag doll, amid fragments of skull and sticky brain matter.

"I hope you rot in Hell you sick sunnuvabitch... I love you Carla"

A second round went off, and a larger body fell to the floor.