NitroMors

matty1001

Bloody Hell! I picked up a tin of the stuff at Morrisons today, went home stuck a big Rackham fella in a tub and poured the entire contents over the model. Needless to say the paint came straight off. So feeling elated i grabed about 20 models off my shelf and dropped em all in. 30mins later went back with a toothbrush and i now have some newish models.

But...the stuff now has colourful swirls init, i poured it back into the tin (didn't know if I could put it down the drain) will it be alright if I use it in a few weeks/months?

Plus, would it have been better to water it down a little?

Well im going to go and lie down now, I feel slightly light headed.

Looked for both NitroMors and methylene chloride which they list as the "effective ingredient" in NitroMors. Seems that we cant get the stuff in the states because its so dangerous, although it looks like it is used in cosmetics and to decaffeinate coffee. So ill just send all my mini's to you for stripping Matty !!

• 1 month later...

NitroMors is great stuff, just don't get any on your hands. In my (limited) experence you can use the nitromors 3 or 4 times. I then leave the 'dirty' stuff in a jar (with the lid on) outside for about a week. Most of it has evaporated by then, thus saving the need for pouring down the drain - a definite no no.